Curved Glass Lifter
With the continuous innovation and development of modern architectural design, more and more curved glass is used in construction. The lifter is designed to handle and transport curved glass, employ vacuum to support load, manual/powered tilt and/or rotation movements to manipulate, using with hoist equipment for up and down.
With the adjustable angle mechanism structure and double-layer suction pads produced in elastic silicone material, the lifter can tightly touch, suck and hold the curved glass. Also it can be used for flat glass.
- Adopt Adjustable structural joint with bolts for turning to the right angle matching the radian of curved glass.
- Dual vacuum circuits assure of the efficiency and safety of handling big loads.
- Use vacuum reservoir to fast holding and rapid vacuum supplement.
- Apply for handling and transport in the plant and installing in the construction.
- Energy saving system makes it works at maximum times under the batteries volume.
- Vacuum automatic compensation system increases the safety factor of operation.
- Radio remote control brings easy and comfort work.
|Load Capacity||Up to 3000 kg|
|Vacuum Pad||Round, 280mm diameter, double layer, silicone material;
Number as per load dimension and weight
|Mechanism||Structural joint adjusted by screw post|
|Working Power||DC power or AC power|
|Vacuum||Single vacuum circuit or dual vacuum circuits as required|
|Max. Glass Size||Depending on the dimension of the suction frame and glass thickness, suggested up to 3,200 x 6,000 mm|
|Hoist Device||Any hoist equipment with lifting capability|
|Vacuum Holding Time||> 10 minutes after power loss|
|Tilt Capability||Not required, or
|Rotation Capability||Not required, or
|Safety Protection||Closed non-return circuits
Vacuum compensation system
Low vacuum alarm (option)